View benefits, claims-related information, reimbursement schedules, and more. All contracted providers are required to register with Availity Essentials, submit claims electronically, and receive claims payments via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Availity Essentials should be used to obtain eligibility, benefits, and real-time authorization for members of the BlueCross BlueShield Federal Employee Health Benefits Standard and Basic option plans.
Regence dental members will begin transitioning to our new service platform on September 1, 2023, continuing in a phased manner through 2024. You will be able to use both Availity and MyDentalCoverage through 2024 for patients who have transitioned to the new service platform. Providers can use the MyDentalCoverage portal to:
- Register for electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- View remits directly or provide approval for remits to be sent to Availity
- Submit or review claims status
- Verify your patients’ dental benefits and eligibility
- Submit appeals for claims
- Submit pre-treatment estimates
- Chat online with a dental customer service representative